- Route: Cape Town, Montagu, Cape Town
- Price: quote on request*
- Group size: min. 2 to max. 8 riders
- Number of riding days: 2 days
- Total Distance: 644km
If you enjoy riding windey mountain passes, cruising between majestic mountains and exploring small historic towns of the Boland – then this tour is for you!
Leaving Cape Town, we head toward the historic town of Tulbagh, enjoying every second on the Bainskloof pass and its 205 curves and corners. We will then spend the night along the historic route 62 in a comfortable guest house in Montagu.
We will ride mostly on tar.
- Cape Town
- Bainskloof pass
Distance = 335km
- Betty’s bay
- Gordon’s bay
- Cape Town
Distance = 309km
- Tea break on top of Bainskloofpass
- Visit historic street of Tulbagh
- Majestic Moutain Valley of Montagu
- Koo Valley road
- Penguins in Betty’s bay
- Clearence drive: magnificent scenic coastal road
Riding Skills Level / Terrain:
- current riding experience needed
- mostly tar with short stretches of gravel
- Professional tour guide
- 4×4 support vehicle, carrying luggage, first aid kit, limited tools and repair kit, drinking water
- Trailer in case of bike breakdown
- 1 night accommodation including breakfast
- Accommodation in a comfortable guest house in Montagu
- Last generation dual-sport rental motorbike
- Lunches, dinners and drinks
- Travel and medical insurance
- Refreshments other than water
- Extra activities
- Any personal expenses
- Helmet and protective gear (if you don’t have your own we will rent it)
- Motorcycle luggage (Tankbags, etc…)
- Own backpack & hydration bag
- Motorcycle damaged deposit (up to ZAR 25’000 depending on the bike, to be held on your credit card from the rental supplier)
- Everything not mentioned in includes section is not included in the rate
Reservation requires a deposit of 50% to secure the booking. The balance of payment is due 14 days prior to tour date.
The deposit is fully refundable if Africa Moto Tour cancels up to 7 days before tour day.
*Price varies depending on the number of participants, the type of motorbike selected, the season and your accommodation selection. Contact us for a detailed quote.