- Route: Cape Town, Cape Point, Cape Town
- Price: quote on request*
- Group size: min. 1 to max. 8 riders
- Number of riding days: 1 day
- Total Distance: 170km
If you have a day to spare and want to discover some of what makes Cape Town one of the most beautiful cities in the world – then this tour is for you!
There is no better way to explore the Cape Peninsula, than from a motorbike! Feel the wind in your face as you head over Chapmans Peak, and smell the heavy ocean air as you pass Misty Cliffs and head towards the Cape of Good Hope.
We guarantee the most breathtaking scenery and a few hidden gems along the way too.
NOTE: This whole route is on a tarred road.
- Cape Town
- Chapman’s Peak pass
- Cape of Good Hope
- Red Hill
- Cape Town
Distance = 170km
- Best ice cream
- Incredible views over the Atlantic Ocean as well as over False Bay
- Chapman’s Peak Drive
- Lunch in Scarborough
- Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- Penguins and/or Military base in Simon’s Town
Riding Skills Level / Terrain:
- Current riding experience needed
- Mostly tar
- Professional tour guide
- Latest generation dual-sport rental motorbike
- Toll Gate for Chapman’s Peak if the pass is open (ZAR 30.00*)
- Entry fee: Cape of Good Hope (ZAR 147.00*)
- Other entry fees Boulder’s beach penguins (ZAR 75.00*)
- Lunch, refreshments, extra activities, any personal expenses
- Travel and medical insurance
- Helmet and protective gear (if you don’t have your own we will rent it count ZAR 50.00*/day, plus deposit)
- Motorcycle luggage (Tankbags, etc…)
- Motorcycle damaged deposit (up to ZAR 25’000 depending on the bike, to be held on your credit card from the rental supplier)
- Everything not mentioned in includes section is not included in the rate
*price mentionned are approximative and can be change at any time
Reservation requires a deposit of 50% to secure the booking. The balance of payment is due prior to tour departure.
The deposit is fully refundable if Africa Moto Tour cancels the tour.
*Price varies depending on the number of participants and the type of motorbike selected. Contact us for a detailed quote.