- Route: Cape Town, Highlands Road, Cape Town
- Price: quote on request*
- Group size: min. 1 to max. 8 riders
- Number of riding days: 1 day
- Total Distance: 250km
If you have a day to spare and want to discover some of the most beautiful gravel roads, close to Cape Town – then this tour is for you!
Exploring the Overberg region, is made that much better, on a motorbike! It is hard to put the scenic beauty of this route into words – with the cliff-hugging, seaside Clarens Drive to the high mountain passes towards Grabouw, and even the sleepy village of Pringle Bay. Your senses will be stimulated to the extreme on this off the beaten track adventure!
This route is the perfect combination of winding, tarred roads and adrenaline pumping gravel tracks – both offering the most incredible scenery that the Cape has to offer.
We guarantee fun, excitement and beauty – with a few hidden gems along the way too.
NOTE: This route is a mixture of tarred and gravel roads.
- Cape Town
- Gordons Bay
- Pringle Bay
- Highlands Road
- Eglin Valley Road
- Sir Lowry’s Pass
- Cape Town
Distance = 250km
- Incredible views over the Atlantic Ocean as well as over False Bay
- Iconic Clarens Drive
- Lunch in Pringle Bay best coffee shop
- Winding gravel roads with very little, to no other traffic
- Highlands and Elgin Valley view
- Old Mac Daddy for Coffee
Riding Skills Level / Terrain:
- Some riding experience on gravel needed
- Mostly tar with some gravel
- Professional tour guide
- Latest generation dual-sport rental motorbike
- Lunch, refreshments, extra activities, any personal expenses
- Travel and medical insurance
- Helmet and protective gear (if you don’t have your own we will rent it count ZAR 50.00*/day, plus deposit)
- Motorcycle luggage (Tankbags, etc…)
- Motorcycle damaged deposit (up to ZAR 25’000 depending on the bike, to be held on your credit card from the rental supplier)
- Everything not mentioned in includes section is not included in the rate
- *price mentionned are approximative and can be change at any time
Reservation requires a deposit of 50% to secure the booking. The balance of payment is due prior to tour departure.
The deposit is fully refundable if Africa Moto Tour cancels the tour.
*Price varies depending on the number of participants and the type of motorbike selected. Contact us for a detailed quote.